3.28.2008

Fabric for dining chairs?

I'm still on the hunt for the perfect fabric with which to recover my dining chairs. I think I might have a winner:


It's Amy Butler's Midwest Modern Fresh Poppies. And here's a reminder of what my table and chairs look like:


Yes? No? I like it a lot.
In unrelated news, I worked some more in my yard last night. The phlox in the front yard is beautiful; I have a singular, solitary daffodil in the front and I don't know where it came from and I don't remember it blooming last year; and in the back, my clematis vines are beginning to grow, and ALL of my day lilies have emerged from the ground... And there's like a ton of them. Do those things multiply like irises? I'm wondering if I should thin them out.
Won't be getting much done this weekend, because I've got to help a friend pack and move...

No comments: