2.25.2008

Resolved!

That if I can't do a "big" project this spring, I will do a couple small ones!

Paint is cheap. Painting is easy. Therefore, I am going to paint my kitchen and office this spring and/or summer, and finally be done painting EVERY room in my house.

I wanted to wait to do my kitchen until I got new cabinets, but that's a long ways off. And I really can't stand the pukey tan color its currently painted. The kitchen will be aqua. I think it will look so much bigger in a brighter color.

The office, I'm not sure yet. I've got a couple gallons leftover of the beige I used in the living room, dining room, and hallway. So I could just use that. Or I could come up with something new and different. I have no idea what, though.

Other small projects to consider: updating the drawer hardware in the hallway, fixing/painting the door to the water heater closet, and painting and prepping the closets for closet rehauls a la The Container Store.

2 comments:

Pablito said...

You couldn't find an interesting home repair project? Like one that involves excessive power tool usage? How disappointing.

Patrick Riley said...

Is this something The Lost Ogle can help with?