1.11.2008

Potential craigslist dining table, part deux

Look what I found.... Again! It's a different one, and this one looks better.



It's listed for $115. The chairs are kind of oddball, with three without arms and one with. Obviously some have gone missing or been broken, over the years. But, if the set is in as good of condition as it looks in the ad, I would be willing to put some work into it, if need be. Refinishing, reupholstering. It's quite a bit bigger than the dining table I have now, and I'm not sure how I'd feel about so much dark wood in the room, since the walls are beige and chocolate brown. I might paint the whole thing white. Would that be a sin? I've painted all the other mid-century tables I have in my house, so maybe that's just like, "my thing."

I'm going to look at it this afternoon, with a truck in tow! So if I like it, I'm getting it.

No comments: